WEB DEVELOPMENT

Web development is a trend that’s been existing since ages.

CURRENT TECHNOLOGY

We use the web in our day to day lives. We provide solution in the fields of online shopping, banking, Health-care and education using the latest web technology trends.

Virtual Tour of services

Using web development business can show their  service and make it feel to the customer how it will be in real. This feature with 360-degree view is helping in to sales.

Responsive Web design

Responsive web design  gives equal and streamlined user experience through all devices and platforms.

Business streamlining

Web development help us to streamline our business activities from any where in the world. Which save our time and money and enable us to put our any business activities online.

Motion user Interface

Animations are an awesome approach to show how something functions and they impart things less demanding and speedier than content or pictures.

MARKET

  • In web development market 16M new website are published every month.
  • 70% of websites are created in a professional process by developers using pro-developers platforms and remaining 30% are created using DIY tools like Wix, Squarespace, etc.
  • The creative community has  38M designers worldwide.  The web design is a $20.10B market in the USA only.
  • Starting from business to education everywhere we required a website or web app nowadays which make the life very simple. Browsers, Programming languages, front-end, back-end, client-side, server-side, protocols, API, framework, data format, libraries, VR, artificial intelligence and, IoT all are web development technologies.
  • Java
  • PHP
  • C#/.NET
  • Python
  • Ruby on Ralls
  • Full-Stack JavaScript

LATEST TRENDS

TOOLS AND FRAMEWORKS

OUR LATEST WORKS

It is the need of the hour for companies to build killer apps that are fast, efficient, and easy to use and serves the purpose. This will maintain the company’s reputation and brand value. This is why developers must always stay updated on the current technology trends and focus on improving their app development skills. Here’s are some of the android app development challenges that are faced during development.