Recro builds Robust, Scalable and Extensible web applications. Recro as Web Application Development company has a presence in Bangalore, India, and Texas, USA. These applications are custom built using lean and agile development methodology. Our Website developers leverage the latest web technologies like ReactJS, Angular.JS, Vue.JS, Google Progressive Web Apps and build flexible and superior quality web applications. We are a web development company who has experience in building apps for various business domains and industries.

Web App Development Technology

Our developers are well versed in all Web Technologies. Web application development is divided into two main parts. client side coding/scripting and server-side coding/scripting. Client-side scripting/coding runs on the end user browser. Technologies that mainly get used for client-side scripting are angular.js, react.js, react native, vue.js, CSS, HTML, JavaScript, jQuery Server-side scripting/coding run on the web server when the user request for the same. The current backend technology stack for a web application in Recro includes the latest technology Frameworks like Node.JS, Meteor.JS, Java, Python and PHP. All developers are hooked on MEAN/MERN stack for application development.

Virtual Tour of services

Using web development business can show their  service and make it feel to the customer how it will be in real. This feature with 360-degree view is helping in to sales.

Responsive Web design

Responsive web design  gives equal and streamlined user experience through all devices and platforms.

Business streamlining

Web development help us to streamline our business activities from any where in the world. Which save our time and money and enable us to put our any business activities online.

Motion user Interface

Animations are an awesome approach to show how something functions and they impart things less demanding and speedier than content or pictures.

Recro Web Development Services

Web application development
E-commerce website development
Wordpress website development
Web design services
Web development services
CMS website development
Travel web application
Custom web app development
Social networking web app
Application maintenance and enhancement
Cloud application development
Mobile friendly website

Web application development market

  • In web development market 16M new website are published every month.
  • 70% of websites are created in a professional process by web app developers using pro-developers platforms and remaining 30% are created using DIY tools like Wix, Squarespace, etc.
  • The creative community has  38M designers worldwide.  The web design is a $20.10B market in the USA only.
  • Starting from business to education everywhere we required a website or web app nowadays which make the life very simple. Browsers, Programming languages, front-end, back-end, client-side, server-side, protocols, API, framework, data format, libraries, VR, artificial intelligence and, IoT all are web development technologies.
  • Java
  • PHP
  • C#/.NET
  • Python
  • Ruby on Ralls
  • Full-Stack JavaScript

Web App Development Latest Trends

Web Development Domains we serve

Our industry expert understands your business need and develops an app with the best quality.

Web Development Tools & Frameworks


Our work leads to business growth. We build Innovative apps. Start to build your app with Recro.