LEAN + AGILE
RECRO LEAN DEVELOPMENT
At Recro, we religiously embrace Lean Methodology. Lean Development ensures that there is a scientific approach for creating and managing software along with a faster delivery of desired product to our customers.
By embracing Lean we ensure that our clients our able to continuously test their vision during the entire development cycle thus ensuring minimum wastage in the entire idea to delivery journey.
Our Recro Lean methodology is based on Lean Development and has been optimized for delivery of quality products at a much faster pace. At heart of this methodology lies the BUILD-MEASURE- LEARN loop which, when backed by Lean Guiding Principles , helps in removal of uncertainties and impediments and creates true value for our clients
RECRO DESIGN THINKING (RDT)
Thinking like a designer can transform the way organizations develop products, services, processes, and strategy. This approach, which is termed as design thinking, brings together what is desirable from a human point of view with what is technologically feasible and economically viable. It also allows people who aren’t trained as designers to use creative tools to address a vast range of challenges. In Design Thinking its believed that solution of a problem doesn’t fully exist in a single space, its basically spread across 3 spaces namely : Human , Business and Technical Space. Through Design Thinking we figure out the area where all these three spaces come together and synergy is achieved.
All of Recro’s work is done in consideration of the capabilities of our clients and the needs of their customers. As we iterate toward a final solution, we assess and reassess our designs. Our goal is to deliver appropriate, actionable, and tangible strategies. The result: new, innovative avenues for growth that are grounded in business viability and market desirability. We also provide DT consulting to our clients and help them n generating real personas of their customers.
AGILE DEVELOPMENT AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- In Recro, all projects running in Agile mode are guided by following 4 principles :
- Sense and Respond to Change: Agile sprints and frequent releases enable organizations to be responsive to changes in technology and new enhancements can be rolled out in updates without much pain, even every day or every other day, if needed.
- Customer Collaborations: We believe that requirement cannot be considered as a thing written on stone, therefore continuous customer and stakeholder involvement is ensured in entire delivery cycle.
- Working Software at each Sprint: We believe in iterative development and therefore break the entire project into a series of short sprints simultaneously ensuring that a deliverable, which is a working software, is produced at the end of each sprint.
- Individuals and Interactions: Our Recro-Clusters ensure that the team is co-located and practices like Pair-programming and self –organization are followed to keep the development team motivated and prepared for any risks arising because of attritions.