App Design? How can you possibly define the term app design? Well, to be short and precise app design is basically the sum of User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX). As we say daily on our play store and our app store, there are tons of apps and all for the same use like if you are looking for a music player there is not a single music player available out there, there are many. Same goes for a photo editor app. All these are different in size, coding, UI yet performing the same work, so how can the users categorize apps as best, good, average and poor. Just go through few of the apps, the difference you will find between all of them is the User Experience. And for the same reason, the application you will be most comfortable with, you will rate that as the best. So, as a consequence, we got the result that app coding is important, but what gives your app a competitive edge is your app design. As an app creator, you got two options you either hire a great app designer from the market or try doing that yourself. Now, what are the points and benefits that you might be getting along with your app design:-
- A Greater Boost
Your app design is something that makes you different from other apps, those apps which might be greatly coded, “but” poorly designed. These apps seem normal and common looking and very few users go for them. In this case, your app will ultimately show you a great growth rate and will be profitable for you and your users both.
- Maintain a user-friendly relationship
- Keep it Simple
- Reduces your future tensions
So, what are you waiting for, go for it? Go for working on your app design, believe me, it’s worth a shot.
- React Native is gaining tremendous popularity among startups. Know why! July 12, 2017
- Major announcements made by tech giant Apple during WWDC 2017 June 13, 2017
- Healthtech holds the future of the Healthcare Industry! April 18, 2017
- Logistics App Development: The Tech Behind April 12, 2017
- Logistics App Development: An Overview April 6, 2017